《阿甘正传》经典英文台词,加中文解释,至少三十句
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
这些应该能帮助你的。
谁能给我一段电影英语台词
《廊桥遗梦》
Nobody understands when a woman makes a choice to marry and have children, in one way her life begins, but in another way, it stops. You build a life of details, and you just stop and stay steady, so that your children can move. And when they leave, they take your life of details with them. You are expected to move on again, but you don't remember what it was that moved you, because no one's asked you in so long. Not even yourself.
大家都不了解,女人决定结婚生子时,她的生命一方面开始了,另一方面却结束了。生活开始充斥琐碎的事,你停下脚步,呆在原地,好让你的孩子能够任意来去。他们离开后,你的生活就空了。你应该再度向前,但你已忘了如何迈步。因为长久以来,都没有人叫你动。你自己也忘了要动。
本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.