当前位置:首页 > 经典台词 > 正文内容

中国电影经典台词摘抄英文(中国电影经典台词摘抄英文版)

2023-05-17 21:43:21经典台词1

一、英文电影经典台词摘抄四部?

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

中国电影经典台词摘抄英文(中国电影经典台词摘抄英文版)

 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

 3.Destiny takes a hand.

 命中注定.

 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

二、少女大人经典台词摘抄?

《少女大人》

大家好,楼主又来试水小糊剧了。

上一次给大家测评的 离人心上 剧情目前已经炸锅,槽点翻倍了。

所以相信楼主的眼光吧,绝无虚言,假一赔十。

现在说回这部少女大人,楼主现在看到第二集了。

男主把烤好的肉递给苏瓷(女主角),苏瓷内心弹幕 ↓

多环芳烃?

不宜再食,燃烧,温度过高,这些tag楼主都能理解,但是,多环芳烃????

古装剧怎么搞出有机物了?这是伏笔还是bug?

接下来苏瓷在河边分析沉船案情的时候

围观群众?

围观群众?

“围观群众”???? 这个台词是不是有点过于现代化了?

讲道理,换成 围观百姓 也不至于让楼主如此出戏。编剧你咋不换成 吃瓜群众嘞?

由于这几处bug(或者叫伏笔),楼主现在满头问号,不知道应该把它当穿越剧,还是普通古装剧。

三、英语电影经典台词摘抄?

答:《一天》----

In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.

只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

《教父》----

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

《爱情故事》----

Love means never having to say you're sorry

真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

四、在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)?

《盗梦空间》----   You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.   你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。

  《爱情故事》----   Love means never having to say you're sorry   真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。

  《黑天鹅》----   Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.   完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。

  《阿甘正传》----   life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.   生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。

  《死亡诗社》----   You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.   希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

  《冰与火之歌》----   When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.   你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。

《一天》----   In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.   只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。

  《教父》----   I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.   我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《怦然心动》----   Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.   有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

  《当幸福来敲门》----   That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...   也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

五、辣妈辣妹经典台词摘抄?

1、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

2、你的生命身体都来自父母,你的喜怒哀乐来自社会和自然,你的生活来自于关心并帮助过你的人,我也依然!我们共同在感恩节为他们祝福吧!

3、风花日将老,佳期犹渺渺。不结同心人,空结同心草。——薛涛

六、房间经典台词英文?

My room My room is very beautiful,there is a mirror,a bed、a desk and a armoire.Above the desk it has a bookrack and I read books every day. I always clean my room so that it is very cleanly.

七、soul经典台词英文?

1.You make my heart smile.

我的心因你而笑。

29My heart is with you.

我的爱与你同在。

3.Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。

4.Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

八、青春电影经典台词英文?

“A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.”

Wag the Dog (1997) – Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro)

九、绝代艳后经典台词英文?

奥地利和法国之间的同盟关系

Friendship between Austria and France...

只能靠联姻来维持

...must be cemented by marriage.

我最小的女儿 安东尼

My youngest daughter, Antoine...

即将成为法国的太子妃

...will be queen of France.

莫普斯

Mops.

法国王室不像维也纳这里

The court of France is not like Vienna.

一定要多听听摩西大使的意见

Listen closely to Ambassador Mercy's council.

你会成为万众的焦点

All eyes will be on you.

来看看

Look.

你喜欢他吗

Do you like him?

他的眼睛很迷人

He has kind eyes.

他是个正宗的法国人

He's definitely very French.

-三 四 -六

-Three. Four. -Six.

我们到了吗

Are we there yet?

是的 我们已经到了斯克顿

Yes, we have arrived at Schtern

在这里您将被转交给法国官方了

for the official handover.

然后您就将见到国王陛下

Then you will be presented to the king

和您的未婚夫 路易·阿格斯特

and to your fianc? Louis Auguste.

尊敬的夫人 请允许我向您介绍 您的女管家

Your Royal Highness, may I present your mistress of the household...

德诺艾利斯伯爵

...Comtesse de Noailles.

夫人 您好

Your Royal Highness.

夫人这边请

Madame.

这座用于转交的建筑

This structure for the handover ceremony...

正好跨过两国的交界线

...has been built precisely astride the borders of the two great lands.

当您下次踏上奥地利的土地时

You have entered on Austrian soil...

您的身份将是法国的太子妃

...you will exit on French as the dauphine of France.

现在您得向您的随从告别

Now you must bid farewell to your party...

并抛开有关奥地利的一切了

...and leave all of Austria behind.

再见

Goodbye.

莫普斯

Mops.

以后您可以养法国狗 而且想养多少就养多少

You can have as many French dogs as you like.

照惯例

It is a custom...

新娘身上不能留下任何国外的东西

...that the bride retain nothing belonging to a foreign court.

入乡就得随俗

An etiquette always observed on such an occasion.

你真走运 她可是出了名的漂亮

You're lucky. Apparently she's quite beautiful.

我恐怕只能娶个丑得像狗一样的人了

I'll probably end up with someone who looks like a dog.

-或者像马 -像马

-Or a horse. -Or a horse.

我听说她人很好

I've heard she's really nice.

-这里能逮到兔子 -也许吧

-Think they got rabbits here? -Maybe.

走吧

Come on.

我最近是不是表现得有点怪

You notice anything strange about me lately?

这里真是泥泞

It's so muddy here.

我知道 我的胃都感到不舒服了

I know. My stomach feels a little bit sick.

你感觉还好吗 感觉好点了吗 卡米尔

Are you feeling better now? Are you feeling better, Camille?

-我担心我的小狗儿会生病 -有点难受

-I wonder if our little doggie is sick. -Feel a little sickly.

现在

Now.

哦 天啊 脚底下真难受

Oh, my goodness, it's so uncomfortable underfoot.

快过来

Come on.

终于到了

There we are.

她的胸部看起来如何

How is her bosom?

陛下 我没有看过她的胸部

I have not looked at the archduchess's bosom, Your Majesty.

你没有 那可是我关心的头等大事

Oh, didn't you? It's the first thing I look at.

德克伊赛伯爵

The Duc de Choiseul.

促成联盟的外交长官

The foreign minister who was instrumental in this union.

你要对我的终身幸福负责 我不会忘记这点的

I shall never forget that you were responsible for my happiness.

还有法国的幸福

And that of France.

这边请

Please.

奥地利人来了

Here comes the Austrian.

希望她吃得惯苹果派

I hope you like apple strudel.

这位是奥地利伯爵夫人 玛莉·安东尼特

May I present Madame la Dauphine, Marie Antoinette.

亲爱的祖父陛下

My dear grandfather king.

欢迎你 女士

Welcome, madame.

让我来介绍我的孙子 路易·阿格斯特

Let me present my grandson, Louis Auguste.

欢迎你 夫人

Welcome, madame.

他看上去像个小孩子

She looks like a child.

你好

Hello.

谢谢

Thank you.

-谢谢 -欢迎您 夫人

-Thank you. -You're welcome, madame.

谢谢

Thanks.

你好

Hello.

阿门

Amen.

向法国的太子和太子妃致敬

To the dauphin and dauphine of France.

愿你们多子多孙

May you have many healthy children...

为王室多添血脉

...and produce an heir to our throne.

祝你们好运

Good luck.

好好干

And good work.

陛下 很明显 什么都没发生

Apparently, nothing happened, Your Majesty.

什么都没发生

Nothing?

-什么都没 -什么都没

-Nothing. -Nothing.

哦 天啊

Oh, dear.

夫人

Madame...

在早上的着装仪式上

...at the morning dressing ceremony...

皇室成员是有权进来的

...rights of entry are given to members of the high court.

王子王妃有很大的权利

Major rights to princesses of the blood and mistresses of the household...

而仆人们则只有很少的权利

...while minor rights to the valets and charges.

那些有此权利的人随时都能进来

Anyone with rights of entry may enter at any time...

所以您得留意每个进来的人

...so you must pay attention to acknowledging properly each arrival.

您什么都不要碰

And you must not reach for anything...

服侍太子妃是她们的荣幸

...for the handing of an item to the dauphine is a guarded privilege.

只有这屋里地位最高的人才能做

Must go to the highest rank in the room.

比如这位德蓝贝尔王妃

For example, the Princesse de Lamballe...

她是通过婚嫁而成为皇室成员的

...is a princess of the blood by marriage.

夫人

Madame.

谢谢

Thank you.

-好冷啊 -是啊

-It's cold. -Yes.

早上好

Good morning.

现在得由查伯爵来为您服务

So now the position must go to the Duchess of Char...

因为她也是有皇室血脉的王妃

...because she is also a princess of the blood.

你们好

Hello.

等等 作为皇室的一员

So now, as a member of the royal family...

您的嫂子德普罗玟丝伯爵将接手为您穿衣的事

...your sister-in-law, the Comtesse de Provence, must have the honor.

这可真搞笑

This is ridiculous.

夫人 这就是凡尔赛

This, madame, is Versailles.

听说你有个爱好是配造钥匙

So I've heard you make keys as a hobby?

没错

Yes.

你很陶醉在其中吗

And you enjoy making keys?

很显然

Obviously.

她得让仆人们走了 我的仆人很懂烹调

She had to let her servants go. My maid knows the cook.

你了解每个人

You know everyone.

德诺艾利斯伯爵看上去心情不佳啊

Comtesse de Noailles looks very out of sorts.

是她丈夫的原因

I think her husband's been causing a little problem lately...

他花太多时间在马身上了

...spending far too much time with his

十、冰川时代经典台词英文?

但愿如此不然的话被活吞的就是你

You'd better, unless you want toserve as a replacement.

我们去“半峰”山去那儿会合

We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.

最好把他活着带来

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://www.aotaiyeya.com/jdtc/29133.html

标签: {$tag}