热血黑帮经典台词,英文?
Somebody’s pullin’ me close to the ground, I can sense, but I can’t see.有人在拉我把我往地下拖,我可以感觉到,但我看不到。
8句走心的英文电影台词,哪句让你感触最深
My mama always said,life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get.
-------------《阿甘正传》
英文电影的台词(中英对照都要)
-Rose:Hello, Jack.
哈啰,杰克。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
They said you might be...Shh.
听说你在这里。
-Jack:Give me your hand.
手伸出来。
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛。
Go on.
快点。
Step up.
站上来。
Now hold on to the railing.
抓紧栏杆。
Keep your eyes closed, don't peek.
眼睛闭好,别偷看。
-Rose:I'm not.
不会。
-Jack:Step up onto the rail.
踩在栏杆上。
Hold on. Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.
抓紧,眼睛闭好。
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
-Rose:I trust you.
我信任你。
-Jack:All right, open your eyes.
好,张开眼睛。
-Rose:I'm flying! Jack!
我在飞,杰克。
Come, Josephine, my flying machine
来吧,约瑟芬,我的飞行器。
Going up, she goes
我们一起飞上云霄…
Up, she goes...
我们一起飞上云霄…
这个行吗,很口语吧,挑十句吧
本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.