葛优在非诚勿扰2中对笑笑求婚的经典对白
非诚勿扰2
长城上求婚对白:
你想清楚了
Make sure you’ve thought it through
结了我可是不离的
I’ll never get divorced
你要离,我就接孟姜女的班把剩下的那段长城也哭踏了
If you divorce me I will cry until the Great Wall collapses
没你我也活不了
I can’t live without you
你老实告诉我
Tell me honestly
你今年到底多大了?
How old are you?
六一 六一 嘛
61 61
你都61啦
You are 61?
六一年生的
I was born in 1961
48
48 years old
那后面还有30年呢
You still have 30 years ahead of you
活不了那么长 活不了那么长
I can’t live for that long
20年总是有吧?
At least 20 more years
你跟谁过过20年啊
Who have you spent 20 years with?
还真没有
No one
那你怎么保证?
How can you promise?
就可以跟我白头到老呢
That we can grow old together?
我不知道
I don’t know
是愿望吧
Maybe it’s just wishful thinking
结婚对你来说意味着什么呀中?
What does marriage mean to you?
是爱吗?
Love?
不是 不是? No No
绝对不是
Absolutely not
这我懂 爱是有寿命的
I know that love has an expiration date
我要真爱你我就不跟你结婚啦
If really loved you, I wouldn’t marry you
说秃噜嘴了说秃噜嘴了
I didn’t mean to say that
爱还是爱的
I do love you
你别 你别找补
Don’t take it back
我愿意听真话
I like to hear the truth
生米终于要煮成熟饭了
We are finally going to be together
芒果和李香山离婚现场对白:
我宣布
I proudly announce
芒果女士和李香山先生的离婚典礼
Ms. Mango and Mr. Li Xiangshan’s divorce ceremony
现在开始
Begins now
请二旧人 入场
Please give a big hand for the “lovers-that-used-to-be”
今天 我们在一起 见证 我们的 共同的好朋友芒果和李香山
Today we together to witness our mutual friends Mango and Li Xiangshan
结束他们维持5年的婚姻, 从夫妻变回熟人
To end their 5 year marriage, and turn from husband and wife to friends
请你们对钱发誓,以下你们做出承诺,是诚实可信,深思熟虑,义无反顾的
Please swear on this money, that what you are going to say, is completely honest, everything was carefully thought through
芒果 你诚实的回答我, 把手放上
Mango please answers me honestly, place your hand on
从今往后不论香山多么富有,多么健康,多么爱你
From now on it doesn’t matter how rich, how healthy or how much Xiangshan loves you
你都不愿意和他在一起吗?
You still wouldn’t be with him?
不愿意
Nope
香山,你诚实的回答我, 从今往后不论芒果多么漂亮,多么动人,多么爱你
Xiangshan, please answers me honestly,how beautiful, how charming or how much Mango loves you
你都不愿意和他在一起吗?
You still wouldn’t be with her?
不愿意
Nope
下面请二位互相交回戒指
Please return your rings
我替你们挖坑埋了
I’ll bury them for you
要最后一吻吗?
One last Kiss ?
要
Yeah
不必了吧
I don’t think that’s necessary
那就不必了吧
Fine then
他们说不必了
They don’t see the point of that
下面, 剪喜字
Now, cut the character of “happiness”
那就像熟人一样握个手吧
Please shake hands like friends
再像熟人一样拥个抱吧
Now hug like friends
怎么那么多事啊你
What else do you want?
离了也是好朋友
Divorced but still good friends
散买卖,不散交情
No longer in the love business, but still open for friendship
二位倒香槟
Please pour the champagne
不过了
It’s over
放鸽子
Let the pigeons fly
花了我5个财富值才给你弄到的,望采纳
本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.