后妈茶话会完整版台词剧本?
如果入眼请点个赞(๑´∀`๑)
Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
从我小时候起,我母亲就要我立誓
I must find the way to power through a noble brow
我必须要找到爬上权力顶端的捷径
I married once for love then my senses came
因爱结婚但让我突然意识到
I must marry for the stature of my husband's name
我必须要找个有名声的丈夫
Onto marriage number two
所以第二次结婚
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
我可怜的丈夫 在两年内病死
Solved problem number one now to problem number two
第一个问题解决了 现在看向第二个问题
His doe-eyed little girl with gentle point of view
那个他经常用温柔的眼神看着的小女孩
Would I ship her off to school?
我该送她去学校吗?
No! I told her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep
and so she became the maid!
当然不 我告诉她 如果她想留下 就得自己挣钱 于是她变
成了女仆
She was lazy! She was crazy!
她很懒 她很疯
She was talking to the mice!
她曾和老鼠们说话
She was hopelessly naive so she had to pay the price. 她天真的无药可救 所以她的付出代价
I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind. 我让她搬去阁楼 看不见心不烦
I could have thrown her out but I'm benevolent and kind. 我本可以赶她出去, 但我太仁慈了
Mother your heart's too big for you!
妈妈, 你的心好宽容
I knew what I had to do
我知道我必须要怎么做
After all difficult children will take advantage of your good
nature!
毕竟 坏小孩会占你便宜
So you lock them up
所以你把她们关起来
Throw away the key!
把钥匙扔了
There's one on every family tree
每个家族中总有一个这样的人
Ungrateful!
忘恩负义!
Hateful!
可恨!
Vile too! The things she put you through!
还有邪恶!是她让你变成这样的。
Break their spirit so they obey
毁灭他们的心灵 让他们顺从
Now they'll do anything you say
现在他们会乖乖听你的话
Maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你认为残忍 但是
others would call it love
有人会称这叫爱
Though Love!
严厉的爱
I ask you is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
我问你 任何事都追求完美有错吗?
Oh no they're so cute when they're little but then they grow
up and just.. 噢不 他们小时候很可爱 但是长大。。。
ruin everything!
毁坏一切
I never wanted children
我从来没想要过孩子
life was better on my own
我一个人过得多好
all the screaming nagging chilled me to the bone!
停下来的尖叫真是要命
But then one day I came across a flower growing free
但有天我遇到一朵可以长生不老的花。
It's magic kept me young so I kept it all for me!
它让我保持年轻容貌 我便将它占为己有
But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
但有人把它挖出来, 让那个宝宝拥有了魔力
So I "borrowed"her and locked her up and hid her in a tower!
所以我将她“借走”锁起来藏在塔里
Years went by oH! The sacrifice!
多年之后 噢 曾付出的时间
and against my better judgment I fed her once or twice. 为了让自己更好 我还得偶尔去喂她
Teenagers now I know I wild eat their young!
我知道现在的年轻人难管教
But that's messy!
单页太令人厌倦了
Manipulation's easily more fun!
操作他们会更加简单有趣
A little guilt a lot of force of course you have to lie! 一点内疚 一点无力 还有谎言
remind them that without you they'd shrivel up and die!
提醒他们 没有你 他们会枯萎而死
They only have themselves to blame!
他们只能怪自己
If you'd been there you'd do the same!
如果你身临其境 你也会这样
So work them hard 'til they fall in line!
所以使劲呼唤他们 让他们都受不了
There's one way and it's only mine!
只有一条路 那就是我的路
Children are lazy!
小孩们都是懒惰的
Spoiled too!
都给宠坏了
But we know what to do!
但是我们知道我们该怎么做
Govern them with a heart of stone!
用铁石心肠治治他们
Lock them up so they're all alone!
把他们锁起来 让他们体会孤独
Maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你觉得这很残忍 但是
others would call it love tough love!
有人会称这是爱 严厉的爱
Ugh! Her own tower with a water view and she runs away the
first chance she gets!
她明明就有一个带有小瀑布的高塔,结果她一有机会就想
逃跑。
These wretched brats think the world owes them something. 这些小屁孩认为世界欠了他们什么
But it doesn't
但并不是
Far and wide I rule the kingdom with a heavy hand but there
was more I had in mind a greater plan. 我用严厉的手段统治着王国,但我有更多想法 一个伟大的
计划。
I never cared to share. So the king would have to fall
我从未分享过我的想法 所以国王必须消失
But his child blocked the way to me and "Fairest of them all" 但是他“最漂亮的”孩子挡住了我的去路
She was chubby. She was dumb and grotesquely optimistic
她很胖 她很蠢 而且还异常的乐观
She needed structure in her life! She wasn't realistic!
她想安排自己的人生 她一点儿都不现实
I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy
but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy!
我给了她一堆家务 拿走她喜欢的一切 但后来发现她和鸟
儿唱歌还是遇上了男孩。
Love?! Was I just sit by and wait for her to take my crown?
NO!
爱?我就只睁眼看着等着她把我的皇位夺走?不!
She had sealed her fate!
她已经决定了她的命运!
She had to go and so she did and you know what they say
她必须走 你知道他们怎么评价她做的事吗?
“An apple once a day keeps your enemies away”
一日一苹果 敌人远离我
Don't be fooled by their tender smile!
别再被他们的温柔和微笑给愚弄了
Give an inch and they'll run a mile!
他们只会得寸进尺
Our idea of a happy home
我们都是为了幸福的家
Is one where we live all alone!
那是属于我们的地方
Dark. Depressing. Desolate!
黑暗 压抑 凄凉
Now let's all drink to that!
现在让我们尽情享受吧!
Call us "wicked" and call us "mean" 说我们“邪恶”“卑鄙”
“Cruel”and everything in between. 说我们“残忍”所有事都离不开这些词
You could say it's unjust!
你可以说这不公平
Turning their dreams to dust!
把他们的梦想化为灰烬
This is what we call love
这就是我们所说的爱
Tough Love!
严厉的爱!
本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.