谁有功夫熊猫电影的全部台词,中英文一起更好,mp3格式的录音也可。
功夫熊猫中英文台词
Kung Fu Panda script
功 夫 熊 猫
---------------1------------Paul的梦境---------------
Tales of a legendary warrior
- 有一位传奇中的传奇战士
Who's kungfu skills with the stuff of legend
- 他的功夫出神入化
He traveled the land in search of worthy foes
- 翻山越岭 寻凶觅敌
I see you like to chew
- 你丫挺喜欢吃啊
Maybe you should chew on my face!
- 有种丫就上我脸上来吃啊
The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full
- 战士一言不发 因为正忙着吃
then he swallowed
- 然后一口吞下
then he spoke
开口道
enough talk! Lets fight!
- 别废话 动手吧!
He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind
- 他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接
exposure to pure awesomness
- 只有瞠目结舌的份儿
my eyes ..
- 我的眼睛..
he's too awesome
- 他太彪悍了!
and attractive ...
- 太迷人了!
How can we repay you?
- 我们何以回报
There is no charge to awesomness or attractiveness
- 彪悍不求回报 迷人更无所需
Flew
- 破瓦冲天!
It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his for density
- 他征战无数 无人堪与之匹敌
never before had a panda been so feared
- 从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧
and so loved
- 又让人如此爱戴
Even the most herotic heroes in all of the china - the furious five
- 即使是神州大地之上 最英勇的勇士们 最令人望而生畏的战士
bowed in respect of this great master
- 也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下
We shall hang out
- 我们该金盆洗手了
Agree
- 没错
But hanging out would have to wait
- 但金盆洗手谈何易
Coz when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain
- 因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除
There's only one thing that it matters
- 前途只有一条
and that's ..
- 那就是..
Paul
- 宝!
Get up
- 快起床
You 'll be late for work
- 要误了生意了
What?..
- 什么?..
---------------2------------Paul家里---------------
Paul , get up
- 宝, 快起床!
hey paul, what are you doing up there?
- 嗨,肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?
Ah .. nothing ..
- 啊 .. 没啥
monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar...
-猴哥 螳O 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞 吼...
Paul ,let's go , you 're late for work
- 肥波, 快点! 都误了生意了.
Coming...
- 来啦...
..................
Sorry dad
- 对不起, 老爸
Sorry doesn't make the noodles
- 对不起可变不出面条来
What are you doing up there , all that noise
- 你在楼上搞什么名堂, 稀里哗啦的
Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream
- 噢, 没什么, 就是个乱七八糟的梦
About what ?
- 什么梦?
Uh ?
- 啊?
What were you dreaming about?
- 梦到什么了?
What was I , ah, I was dreaming about... uh...
- 梦到了, 啊...我梦见了...啊...
Noodles
- 面条
Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles?
面条?你真梦见面条了?
Uh yeh , What else would I be dreaming about ?
- 啊, 没错. 不然还能梦见啥?
...Oh ...Careful that soup is ... Sharp
- 哦 小心 那个镖很 锋利
Oh ... happy day..
- 哦 太让人高兴了..
My son finally having the noodle dream
- 我儿子终于做了个面条梦了
You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment
- 哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久
This is a sign ,paul
- 这是个好兆头, 肥波
Ahh ..a sign of what?
- 啊.. 什么好兆头?
You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup
- 我终于可以把我的秘之又秘
and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant
私酿密汤的配方传给你了
Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father
- 就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样
who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang (麻将)
- 这店可是爷爷玩麻将从朋友手里赢来的
Dad Dad Dad, it was just a dream
- 老爸 老爸 老爸, 这不过是场梦
No , it was THE dream
- 不 这是注定的梦
We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins
- 我们是面条世家, 流淌着面条的血脉
But dad , didn't you eve...
- 可是,老爸, 你有没有...
I don't know ,wanna do something else ? something besides noodles
- 我不清楚, 有没有想过做点别的, 除了面条之外的
Actually when I was young and crazy
- 其实, 我还是个愤青的时候
I thought about running away and learning how to make Doufu (豆腐)
- 曾想过, 离家出走, 学做豆腐
So why didn't you
- 那你干吗不做?
Oh , because it was a stupid dream
- 噢, 因为这是个黄梁蠢梦
Can you imagine me making Doufu ..
- 你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?
Hahahaha... Doufu ...
- 哈哈哈哈...豆腐...
No!
- 别提了!
We all have our place in this world , mine is here ,and yours is ...
- 我们各有其命 我就是面条命 而你…
I know , is here
- 我知道了 也是面条命
No, it’s at table 2,5,7and12 , service with a smile
- 错! 是建成连锁面馆7+12 , 别忘了微笑服务
Sigh...
- 唉...
--------------- 3 ------------ JADE PALACE ---------------
Well done, students
- 干得漂亮 徒弟们
If you were trying to disappoint me
可别让我失望
Tigeress you need more ferocity
- 阿虎 力道要更强
monkey quicker speed
皮猴 速度要更快
crane hike, viper subtlety
鹤儿 更高, 小蛇 细腻
mantis...
螳O...
Master Shifu!
- 师傅...
What?
- 插什么嘴?
Ahhh! it..it..it’s master oogway , he wants to see you
- 啊! 乌..乌..乌龟大师来了, 他想见您
-------------- 4 -----------SACRED HALL OF WARRIOR---------------
Master oogway, you summoned me , is something wrong?
- 乌龟大师 您召见我 是出什么事了吗?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
- 为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢?
So , nothing is wrong?
- 这么说, 没出啥事?
Well, I didn’t say that.
- 我倒也没这么说
(oogway 's breathing and puffing to blow out the candles one by one )
[呼呼呼吹蜡烛]
You’re saying...
- 您是说...
I've had a vision
- 我看见了些幻相
Tailung will return
- 太O会重现江湖
That is impossible , he's in prison
- 这不可能, 他还在牢里呢
Nothing is impossible
- 万事皆有可能
Zeng, fly to chor ghom prison
- 小曾 马上飞到桃岗天牢去
and tell them to double the guards, double the weapons
- 告诉他们 看守加倍 兵器加倍
double everything
- 什么都加倍
Tailung does not leave that prison
- 确保太郎不会越狱
Yes ... master shifu
- 遵命! 师傅大师
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
- 有言 子欲避之 反促遇之
We have to do something
- 我们不能无动于衷
We can't just let him marching on the valley, and take his revenge ..
- 他说不定会来谷中泄愤 以报私恨
he'll..he'll…
- 他..他...
Your mind is like this water , my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see
- 心如此水 老朋友 乱则不明
but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear
但若心如止水 答案便尽现眼前
The dragon scroll
- 龙之卷轴
It is time
- 是时候了...
But who , who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power
- 可传给谁? 谁值得信任, 能把这无限的力量交付与他
to become the dragon warrior
让他成为龙战士
I don't know
- 我亦不知
---------------5------------PAUL家的面档---------------
Excuse me, excuse me, sorry ....
- 让让,让一让, 抱歉
Hey...watch it paul...
- 嘿.. 看着点走, 肥波
Sorry ...Sorry .. A dozen pardon ...
- 对不起, 对不起, 请您原谅
what?
- 什么?
HA, Master oogway's choosing the dragon warrior?!Today!!
- 乌龟大师选龙战士?! 今天!!
Everyone ,everyone , go, get to the jade palace!
- 大伙们, 大家们快去, 去极宫
One of the five is gonna get the dragon scroll
- 五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了
We’ve been waitin' a thousand years for this, just in *****
- 千年等一回啊 吃完就快去啊!
This is the greatest thing in kungfu history!
- 这可是武林之中 史无前例的盛世!
Don't worry about it , just go
- 别操心付账了 快去吧!
Paul , where are you going?
- 肥波 你要去哪儿?
To the jade palace
- 去..极宫
But you're forgeting your noodle car!
- 可你忘了你的面条车了
The whole valley will be there
- 整个山谷的居民都会去
and you'll sell noodles to all of them
- 你就可以大卖特卖了
Selling noodles ?
- 卖面?
But,dad..you know I was kinda thinking maybe I ..
- 可是, 老爸, 我在想我可不可以...
Yeah.?
- 嗯?
I was kinda thinking maybe I ..
我想我可不可以...
Uh huh?
- 啊哈?
Could also sell the bean buns, they’re...they’re about to go bad…
- 可不可以也顺道卖点冰棒, 估计销量不错
That's my boy
- 真是个好孩子
I told you that dream was a sign
- 我说过那个梦是个好兆头
Yeah , hehe ..glad I had it ...
- 没错, 呵呵..去了再说吧
---------------6------------去JADE PALACE的路上---------------
I could not find where
- 我都找不到北了
Me,too
- 我也是
Shan Dulian ascended the sky [听不太清楚]
- 山都连上天了
let is go
- 我们走
uh yeah , almost there
- 啊耶, 就要到了
what ? no! ... no! ...no!
- 什么?! 不会吧! 不!... 不!
sorry paul , we 'll bring you back a souvenir ..
- 不好意思了, 肥波, 我们会给你带纪念品的
no , I 'll bring me back a souvenir
- 不, 我要自己带纪念品下来
---------------7------------JADE PALACE的广场上---------------
it is a historic day
- 这是历史性的一天
isn’t it, master oogway ?
- 是吧, 乌龟大师?
yes , and one I feared I would not live to see
- 是啊, 只要我一息尚存, 我就不会错过的
are your students ready ?
你的徒弟们准备好了吗?
yes , master ooguay
- 好了, 乌龟大师
now know this , old friend
- 好了 乌龟大师
whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley
- 不管我选了谁 不仅是给山谷带来平和
but also to you
也是给你
let the tournament begin
- 现在宣布 比赛开始
ohh...yeh , hahah
- 噢..耶! 哈哈
oh no , no no no wait
- 怎么回事? 不! 等等!
I 'm come,coming from this...
- 我来了! 等等!
oh god
- 噢,上帝..
hey , open the door ..let me in ....
- 嗨, 把门打开! 让我进去!
citizens of the valley of peace
- 平和谷的居民们
it is my great honor to present you
- 我深感荣幸 为你们介绍
tigeress, viper, crane,monkey,mantis
虎妞 小蛇 鹤儿 皮猴 螳O
the furious five
盛怒五杰
and the furious five
- 这就是盛怒五杰
warriors prepare
- 战士们 准备
下载地址:
打开网页,点“同意并开始下载”,之后你就知道该怎么办了。
下载完先解压,然后把解压出来的文件后缀名改为txt就可以了。
还有,以后无论找什么台词都可以到射手网去找,网址是:
本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.