泰坦尼克号中的经典对白
泰坦尼克号中的经典对白
杰克(jack)和罗丝(rose)在冰冷的海水中.......
r:i love you,jack
我爱你,杰克j:don't do that
别那样j:don't say your good-byes
别说再见j:no yet
还没到那时侯j:do you understand me?
你懂吗?r:i'm so cold
我好冷j:listen,rose
听着,罗丝j:you can get out of here
你能逃离这j:you can go on
你能继续你的步伐j:and you can make lots of babies
而且你会生好多孩子j:and you can watch them growing up
而且你能看着他们长大j:you can die an old...an old lady
你会...会长寿j:warm in your bed
躺在暖和的床上j:not here
不是这儿j:not this night
不是今晚j:not like this
不是像这样的j:you can understand me
你能懂我的r:i don't feel my body
我身体没知觉了j:winning that ticket...
赢得那船票j:was the best thing that happened to me
是我一生最幸福的事情j:it brought me to you
它让我能认识你j:and i'm thankful,that,rose
我很感激...罗丝j:thankful...
感激...j:you must ...
你一定...j:you must do me this honor
你一定要给我这荣耀j:you must promise me
你一定要答应我j:that you'll survive
你会活下去j:that you won't give up
你不会放弃j:no matter what happens
不管发生了什么j:no matter how hopeless
不管多么绝望j:promise me now,rose
现在答应我,罗丝j:and never let go of that promise
绝不会违背那承诺j:the promise...
那承诺...j:never let go
绝不会违背r:i'll never let go,jack
我绝不会的,杰克r:i'll never let go
我绝不会的
泰坦尼克号经典台词
精彩对白:
You jump, I jump
你跳我就跳
To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rose: I love you Jack.
Rose:Jack,我爱你!
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Jack:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Rose: I'm so cold.
Rose:我很冷。
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
Jack:听着, Rose,...你一定能脱险,活下去... 生很多孩子,看着他们长大, 你会安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在这里, 不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Rose:我身体已经麻木了。
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Jack:赢得船票...是我一生最幸运的事, 让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸, 你一定要帮我,答应我活下去, 答应我,你不会放弃...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样... Rose,答应我,千万别忘了。
Rose: I promise.
Rose:我答应你。
Jack: Never let go.
Jack:不要食言。
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.