当前位置:首页 > 人生感悟 > 正文内容

奥斯卡电影死亡诗社经典台词

2023-04-28 18:35:06人生感悟1

导语:《死亡诗社》是一部人物众多的影片旁历,且各有特色和性格,每个人都有自己的高潮,例如安德森课堂吟诗,诺克斯追求到了心爱的女孩,死亡诗人俱乐部聚会携拦的情景等等。下面是我收集整理的经典台词,希望对大家有所帮助。

奥斯卡电影死亡诗社经典台词

Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路

我选择人走得比较少的那条路

那里有天壤之别

If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.

你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走

Now, I didn’t bring them up here to ridicule them.

我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们

I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:

我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点

The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.

在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在

I would’ve walked differently. 我本可以走得与众不同。

We all have a great need for acceptance.

我们都非常需要被认同

But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own

但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二

Even though others may think them odd or unpopular

纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。

Even though the herd may go, that’s bad.

纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。

To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted

与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。

To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.

做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.

我要做生活运隐搜的主宰,而非奴隶。

To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.

走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。

Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.

让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。

Let it fill your soul. 让它充满你的灵魂。

I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.

我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊

I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.

我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动

A sweaty-toothed madman 一个令人齿冷的疯子

With a stare that pounds my brain 他的目光冲击我的心

His hands reach out and choke me. 他伸出手掐住我的脖子

And all the time he’s mumbling about true. 他一直在念叨真理

Like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold

You push it , stretch it, it’ll never be enough

You kick at it, beat it ,

It’ll never cover any of us

From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying…

It will cover your face as you wail and cry and scream

真理就像一床总让你双脚冰凉的毯子/你怎么扯,怎么拽,总也不够/踢也好,打也好,它总也盖不住我们/从我们哭着降生/到我们奄奄一息/它只会盖住你的脸/不管你如何痛苦/如何叫喊

Because we are food for worms lads. Because, believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.

因为我们都是凡人,孩子们。因为信不信由你,这间房子里的每个人总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。

I would like you to step forward over here, and peruse some of the faces from the past. You've walked past them many times, but I don't think you've really looked at them. They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts……Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you.

我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未真正看过他们,和你的差异并不大,对吧?同样的发型,和你们一样精力旺盛,和你们一样不可一世,世界都在他们的掌握之中,他们认为注定要成就大事,和大多数的你们一样,他们的双眼充满了希望,和你们一样.

Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because you see, gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? Carpe...hear it? ...Carpe, Carpe diem. seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.

他们是否虚度时光,到最后一无所成?因为各位所见到的......这些男孩现在都已化为尘土了,如果你们仔细倾听,便能听见他们在低声耳语,附耳过去,仔细听,听见了?CARPE...听见了吗?CARPE... CARPE DIEM 及时行乐,孩子们,让你的生命超凡脱俗.

“花堪折时直须折,莫待无花空折枝”

《促少女及时行乐》 To the virgins, to make much of time

及时采撷你的花蕾 Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,

旧时光一去不回 old time is still a flying,

今日尚在微笑的花朵 and this same flower that smiles today,

明日便将凋谢 tomorrow will be dying.

(丁尼生 英国诗人)

Carpe diem seize the day 及时行乐

I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately ...

I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!

To put to rout all that was not life...

and not ,when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...

我步入丛林因为我希望活得有意义 ...

我希望活得深刻汲取生命所有的精髓!

把非生命的一切全都击溃 ...

以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过 ... (梭罗)

The Dead Poets were dedicated to “sucking the marrow out of life”

古诗人都致力于“汲取生命中的精髓”。

Thoreau Whitman Shelley

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.We read and write

poetry because we are members of the human race.And the human

race is filled with passion.And medicine, law, business, engineering,

these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.But poetry,

beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

我们读诗写诗,并非为它的`灵巧。我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员,而人类充满了热情。

医药,法律,商业,工程,这些都是高贵的理想,并且是维生的必需条件。

但是诗,美,浪漫,爱,这些才是我们生存的原因。

To quote from Whitman:“O me, O life of the questions of these recurring, of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities filled with foolish. What good amid these, o me , o life? Answer: that you are here. That life exists, and identity. That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.”

引用惠特曼的诗

啊!自我,啊!生命/这个问题总是不停地出现/毫无信仰的人群川流不息/城市充斥着愚昧/生活在其中有什么意义/啊!自我!啊!生命!/回答因为你的存在/让生命存在,使其合一/因为富有生命活力的戏剧在继续/因为你可以奉献一篇诗歌/因为富有生命活力的戏剧在继续/因为你可以奉献一篇诗歌。

Show me the heart unfettered by foolish dreams

让我看到一颗因愚蠢的梦想而挣脱束缚的心

And I’ll show you a happy man.

我就能让你看见一个快乐的人。

Only in their dreams can men be truly free 只有在梦中,人才能得到真正的自由。

It was always thus, and always thus will be. 以前一直如此,将来依然不变。

――Why do I stand here? Anybody? 我为何要站在这儿?谁知道

――Feel taller

――I stand on my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in different way. 我站在我的桌上以提醒我自己必须经常用不同的角度看事物。

The world looks different from up here. 从这上面看到的世界很不一样。

If you don't believe it, stand up here and try it.

All of you. Take turns.

Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.

当你认为你知道某件事时,必须再以不同角度看它

Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try!

即使那看来似乎愚笨或错误,你们都必须试试

Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks consider what you think.

当你阅读时 别只想到作者的见解,想想你的见解

Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. 孩子们,你们必须努力寻找自己的声音

Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.

因为你等候起步的时间愈长便愈不可能找到它

Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”

梭罗说“大多数人都过着寂寞绝望的生活”

Don't be resigned to that. Break out!

别听任此事发生。要冲破!

Don’t just walk off the edge like lemmings. Look around you.

别像旅鼠般盲目由崖边跳下。看看四周

Devotees may argue that one sport or game is inherently better than another.

狂热者会争论某种运动或游戏远优于其它的

For me, sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings push us to excel .

对我而言运动是让他人将我们推上卓越的机会。

Come, my friends. It’s not too late to seek a newer world.

For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset. And though we are not now that strength which in old days… moved earth and heaven… that which we are , we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts… made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find…and not to yield.

Alfred Lord Tennyson 亚佛洛德丁尼生

来吧!我的朋友.寻找更新的世界尚为时不晚。我决心已定,要驶过夕阳的尽头。尽管我们不再有昔日的伟力,可以震天撼地,我们仍然有着同样的英雄般的心。虽为时光命运摧残,但坚强意志依然,去拼搏,去探索,去发现,永不屈服。

Then I had religion, then I had a vision. 我曾有过先见

I could not turn from their revel in derision. 却无法避开源源的嘲讽

Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black, 接着我看见刚果河,缓缓在黑色大陆流动

cutting through the forest with a golden track. 金色小径贯穿森林

Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black. 接着我看见刚果河

We’re not laying pipe. We’re talking about poetry.

我们不是在装水管。我们谈论的是诗。

This is a battle, a war. 这是一个战场,一场战争

And the casualties could be your hearts and souls.其结果关系到你的心智与灵魂

Now, my class, you’ll learn to think for yourselves again.

在我的课堂上,你们将学习独立思考。

You’ll learn to savor words and language.

你们将学会品尝文字与语言。

No matter what anybody tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

不论别人如何告诉你文字与思想能改变世界。

本网站文章仅供交流学习 ,不作为商用, 版权归属原作者,部分文章推送时未能及时与原作者取得联系,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益烦请告知,我们将立即删除.

本文链接:http://www.aotaiyeya.com/rsgw/24166.html